Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have not had a laugh this good in a while. On The Jay Leno Show this evening, two very quirky characters named Hamish and Andy introduced a brand new 'sport' they invented called Ghosting. What this 'sport' involves is closely following people around to see how long they can go without getting noticed. The result of it is... well, see for yourself.
The actual 'sport' begins at about 1:53.



I also found this video featuring the same guys, only this time, believe it or not, they take things a step further by 'ghosting' tag-team style.

the event starts at 2:10. My favourite part is definitely at 5:48 where they do the unthinkable by performing the 'Double-Decker Ghost'. You are guaranteed to laugh.

5 comments:

  1. This was the best part of the show last night. It was hilarious!!
    I now want to film something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the computer-graphic explanations of different 'techniques'. "Of course it's an official sport! We have specific TERMINOLOGY!!"

    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, was that ever funny!! I laughed my ass off. Maybe, just maybe we could make it a class game. Any players?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff Bridges does something similar in the movie "Fearless."

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious! I like how Amish (I think) springs into action when he takes off after that last female jogger.

    ReplyDelete