Friday, March 12, 2010

Minolta MAXXUM 3000i

After a look around my dad's house a few months ago, I came across an old SLR 35mm camera. It had two lenses and a flash, but unfortunately, wouldn't turn on. I was set on getting it working.

After a week of struggling with it, and learning a lot about cameras in the process, I finally gave up. The camera found its place in a corner, and life went on.

This week, on Mywinnipeg.com I found an ad for a similar old camera, at the low price of $30! I was very interested and contacted the owner right away. The camera is not similar to the one I found at all. It was about 10 years newer, and was a more automatic camera than manual SLR.

Nonetheless I went and bought it. I just picked it up about an hour ago, so haven't had time to test it out, but it looks to be promising. anyway, here it is, my Minolta MAXXUM 3000i.


No comments:

Post a Comment