Friday, December 4, 2009

What's Wrong With the '90s?

SO apparently discrimination extends further than race. I have experienced discrimination on several occasions this past week, simply because I was born in 1991. Comments such as "
Adam was a fetus when Smells Like Teen Spirit came out," are hurtful. Maybe I have always wished to be around for the whole Nirvana thing.

Anyways, how about we all stop discrimination, and just accept each other. I have nothing against the '80s or '70s, and hope some people learn to accept their peers for who they are.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Silly Adam. Don't take it personally! We just love making fun of you and the 90's kids because we're jealous of your youth and energy! We love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! WE love you Adam. You're the coolest 18 year old I've ever met -- I do see you as a peer.

    ReplyDelete