Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Those Darn Teenagers and their Grafitti!


So I'm doing kind of a sixth reason for Glenda's Five Indicators that you've sold your Soul to CreComm.

While driving home from the wonderful Red River College, I had noticed a new ad on the side of many city busses. It read,
"COMM NITY without YOU there would be no way."
It was for the United Way, and, I thought, very clever. Anyways, upon seeing it, I had the urge to snap a picture of it as I drove by, which turned out to be very dangerous to do while in rush hour on portage avenue. But I did it for the commitment to CreComm! I simply could not pass up the chance to apply some newfound Photoshop skills in conjunction with the COMM part of the advertisment.

You can only imagine my excitement to get home and post it on facebook, and my frustration at the construction on route 90 preventing me from doing so! A few quick strokes of the paintbrush at home, and voila! A tell-tale sign that I have sold my soul to CreComm! Within moments of the post on Facebook, I believe the word 'superlike' in all capitals was thrown around a few times. Anywho... Enjoy, all you CreComm addicts!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, a really clever transit ad! You sure have an 'extra hand' to snap a shot :)Thanks for sharing it! Keep your CreComm eyes open all the time for great stuff out there, when you drive. But next time, be sure to stick your eyes on the road. Drive safely! :)

    ReplyDelete