Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dessert Day!

Imagine arriving at school to a plate of fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies, or getting out of a seminar to the smell of delicious brownies. Good idea? I think so!

In class today, just before Public Relations started, Kiran and I were discussing sweets, and other baked goods when we came up with a wonderful plan. Every Thursday, 2 or 3 of us should bake something tasty, and bring it for the class to share at some point during the day. Of course, it would be different people baking every week. I believe this would make the long, eight-hour Thursdays go by so much better, and some of us may even start to look forward to the now dreaded Thursday.

This would also be a great opportunity to try out more unique treats. I'm sure we all know a recipe that nobody else has ever heard of. Imagine the possibilities!

C'mon guys, let's make our Thursdays the most exciting day of the week! Who's with me?

6 comments:

  1. k, you first Adam :) Where were the sweets today? hhhmmmmm....?
    I think this is the sweetest plan btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, I have a cookie recipe I want to try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually don't mind baking. At the risk of sounding uber-organizational, we should find out who's in, make a list, and then we'll all take turns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as I teach you that day...bake away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make the best Oreo cookies. I could bring that in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm volunteering zucchini muffins. :D

    ReplyDelete